Here are a few good reasons why our company may be a good fit for you:
1. You’ll get a steady flow of leads. Leads are the lifeblood of any real estate business, and frankly, we have so many that we simply cannot handle them all. Imagine having new leads dropping into your inbox every day—how many more houses could you sell? How much more money would you make?
2. You’ll be trained and have your own mentor. When you work with us, you’ll receive one-on-one training as well as training from our entire staff, including our lead manager, listing manager, and marketing manager. You’ll have a team leader who also serves as your mentor. This training is vital; our team will provide you leads, but if you don’t know how to handle them as they come in, you won’t find much success! We’ve been doing this for 20 years, and we have proven, repeatable systems that we’ll pass onto you so that you can maximize your potential.
3. You’ll be able to tap into our marketing power. We spend approximately $300,000 a year to market our listings and our company. That creates a log of name recognition, which will definitely help you get results. A lot of agents don’t have the money for their personal market, but when you’re on our team, you’ll get our listings and we’ll pay for all the marketing for those listings, too.
4. You can say goodbye to fees. Yes, you heard it right. Absolutely no fees. We don’t charge monthly fees, yearly fees, royalty fees, technology fees, or any other kind of non-transaction related fees. Heck, even our yard signs are free! All this adds up to more money in your pocket.
5. You’ll get great commission splits. I’ll put our commission splits up against anybody else’s in the business. Ours will generate more money in your pocket.
We’re looking for hard-working, ambitious people with which to share our leads, training, and marketing budget. Our goal is your success because if you don’t succeed, we don’t succeed.
If you’re interested in taking advantage of the resources we have to offer so your career can soar, reach out to us for a confidential, no-obligation meeting. We’d love to hear from you.